Our customer has been the driver of innovations in the field of “secure data” for over 250 years and develops products and solutions for secure identities, secure data and secure infrastructures. The group of companies currently employs a total of more than 3,000 people
Secure identities, secure data and infrastructures are our core competencies for a responsible design of digital change.
What do we need for this?
Great people full of ideas and energy who do their best every day. What you can expect: a wide range of activities and countless opportunities for further development.
Shape the digital future with us! We are looking for personalities with team spirit who share our passion for protecting identities and data, think ahead and want to work with us on secure digitization solutions.
- Development and operation of sophisticated full-stack software solutions based on a cloud-native technology stack
- Creation of architectures and designs for enterprise solutions
- Design and development of microservices and APIs
- Building pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery
Automation of tests
- Degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of the development of REST-based applications and current web technologies (e.g.
Java programming experience and knowledge of NoSQL and SQL database systems
- Know-how in software engineering methods and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban), in test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Practical experience in applying the 12-factor principles and using cloud-native architectures (e.g. OpenShift, AWS)
- Experience with system integration in the microservice environment (API management, messaging, IAM etc.)
- Safe handling of tools and methods in the development process (e.g. Gitlab, Bamboo, SonarQube, Cucumber, Selenium, Browserstack, Swagger)
- Good communication skills, also in English
Desired language skills
- German – Experienced (B2-C1)
- English – Experienced (B2-C1)
- Hamburg – Germany
Compensation & Benefits
- €50,000.00 – €70,000.00 annually
- 30 days
- Flexible working hours
- In-house canteen
- Employee discounts
- Flat hierarchy
- Fitness and health programs
- Meal allowance
- Family Friendly
- Pension or retirement plans
- Education and career development
- Company phone
- Possible relocation service